Monday, May 28, 2012

Beginner story writing {template included}

In an attempt to practice writing, spelling, and a little bit of creativity, I created a template for Eli to write his own story in the format of "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?"  Here's what he wrote...





Red Mario.




* You'll want to print the first 4 pages, the flip over your stack of papers and send them through the printer again for pages 5-8.
* I didn't use prompts for the cover page, so it would be neat looking. But either fill it in yourself or let child do it.

And now here is Hannah's. She wanted me to help her with the pictures so I did the best I could but I am NO artist either!! She did the coloring and added some to the drawings.

I love to watch the kids working so hard.







No comments:

Post a Comment