Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yet another!

Hello, friends! I don't mean to start yet another blog! But I'm trying to start a home school preschool routine, with both kids (Eli's 3 and Hannah's 19 months), so come here to check out what we're doing! We haven't decided if we want to home school or public school yet, but since Eli's 3 and not enrolled in a preschool this year, I thought it might be fun to do something organized at home. You know I do love planning! I want to try following the format of Brightly Beaming Resources but to themes of my choice and adding in Biblical ideas. We've done one week so far, theme of APPLES, so stay tuned for my lesson plan and links! We're all having fun, and as soon as I even say the word "school," Hannah says "Okay!" and dashes off to her pot seat at our playroom table, eager to start! Isn't it fun when it's fun! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment